What are the symptoms of ticks?
• Loss of coordination in the hind legs (wobbliness in the back legs) or not being able to get
• Weakness in the back legs
• A change in the sound of the bark or voice
• Retching, coughing (sometimes it is a moist cough), vomiting
• Excessive salivation/drooling
• Loss of appetite
• Progressive paralysis to include the forelegs
• Difficulty breathing or rapid breathing
• Grunting noises when breathing or any other abnormal behaviour or symptom
What should you do if your pet shows symptoms of tick toxicity or a tick on your dog or cat?